- Muller, Inc., a premier distributor of some of the finest beer products in the 6 County Philadelphia Market has immediate openings for the following Positions:
DELIVERY DRIVERS – HATFIELD, PENNSYLVANIA
The ideal candidates must have a commercial driver’s license CDL A to be able to drive and make deliveries as needed. Candidates should also be customer service oriented and knowledge of Philadelphia and surrounding counties geographical area a plus.
This a great opportunity to work for an excellent company making local deliveries and the position is a full-time permanent position with excellent benefits.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to Human Resources via fax at (215) 676-8285 or email to email@example.com. No phone calls or placement firms. EOE M/F/D/V
FULL TIME IT/SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Muller, Inc., a premier distributor of some of the finest beer products in the 6 County Philadelphia market has an opening for a full time IT/System Administrator at its Northeast Philadelphia location.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and PC Software
- Network Administration including SonicWALL Firewalls and managed switches and vLAN
- Manage virtual machines
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Be an excellent communicator and have the ability to multi-task
- Conduct software training for employees
- Experience in providing technical support for a suite of software
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Project manager for system-related projects
- Update company website
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- Provide Tier 1 support for our phone system
- Standard hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm but flexibility is required
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelors of Science degree with a major in Information Systems or related field. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supporting a small to mid-size business.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to Human Resources via fax at 215-676-8285 or email your resume in a Word document or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or placement firms. EOE M/F/D/V